Clement

error 0x800402A0

Hello,

I'm running CDBurnerXP for first time, and an error sent me here.

I'm working on making a multi-emulator for my nephews on a Raspberry Pi. Many emulatos are using .zip files, .n64, .sms or .gg, .gbc files, etc.

when I scrap my games, I have 1 file = 1 game in the list, as in this exemple : theming_list.png

But on an other emulator, I have a little problem. This one uses .iso files or [.cue + .bin] files.

The problem with the BIN+CUE in my case, is the game is displayed in multiple lines. I often have 2 or 3 files, but sometimes it's 20 or 30 files. and 20 or 30 lines for 1 game isn't possible.

So, the thing I have to do is to make .iso files with my games in .bin/.cue files. That's what I tried with your tool, and I had this 0x800402A0 error.

2016-06-12 04_23_25-NotificationView.png

I hope you can help me.

Thank you

edit : you can improve the french translation on this error :

L'image ISO ne peut être créer pour les…

L'image ISO ne peut être créée pour les… 

Based on your screenshot, I think you need to drag and drop the files into the bottom area first, then create an ISO. The ISO image is not being created based on the selected files but on the list of files added to the disc.