BluRay Speed error (4X work as 1X)

Guest Nicol

Guest Nicol

CDBurnerXP 4.3.7.2423

when I try to burn a BluRay DL (50GB) the speed at 2x is displayed 8.991KB/s instead 4x is displayed 4.496KB/s.

there is a way to set the MAX speed cheching the disk to bypass this bug?

the bluray is 4X compatible and using another software and the same burner all is OK.

Guest TOMmi

I've the same error. the 4X speed is displayed 4Mb/s!!! the 2X is correctly displayed (8MB/s). I've this problem using the 4.3.8 version :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ucreatorr

I have a problem with burning Blu-ray, i only offers 2x speed (not 4x) (LG BH10LS30) and verification of data takes about 2 hours! ....... sorry my english is bad :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nicol3
Then can you please create a log file? That is, open the ISO burning dialog and then send me the file that has been produced.

http://cdburnerxp.se/help/kb/18

No log create when i perform this action (without burning the bluray).

I cannot burn at real 4X. can it be only a program selection error? in choosing the correct speed associated to 4X. There is a way to force to use the "maximum speed"? after a burn error i insert another bluray and cdburnerXP burn it at maximun (very fast!!).

Guest ryana

I've the same problem. I'm using sony BL writer and SONY BluRay disks.

I agree with nicol, probably a "selection" error when the software check the speed (it secelt 1X instead 4x)

• 3 weeks later...