2 questions

Guest dafighter

Guest dafighter

I want to ask you 2 questions about CD Burner XP Pro :

1.Yesterday i maked one Audio CD but it has finished for 12 minutes :cry: and then my friend said that CD doesn't works good it crackles....-> too much time for burning and then it crackles....

2.When will be avilable version 3.0.113 final not beta :? and can you fix the bug with burning of Win XP + Service Pack 2 Integrated and Image Files (.bin -> .iso file)

10x in advance :)

I want to ask you 2 questions about CD Burner XP Pro :

1.Yesterday i maked one Audio CD but it has finished for 12 minutes :cry: and then my friend said that CD doesn't works good it crackles....-> too much time for burning and then it crackles....

12 minutes usually isn't that much - depens on the speed of your drive. Did you use Track-at-once or disc at once? Also, does the CD "crack" when you use lower speeds?

2.When will be avilable version 3.0.113 final not beta :?

I think this will take quite long...btw, there will never be 3.0.113 final but 3.1.0 final.

and can you fix the bug with burning of Win XP + Service Pack 2 Integrated and Image Files (.bin -> .iso file)

Could you explain that a bit more detailed?

Guest dafighter

So..i dont remebmer what i have used and what havent :) but i think that 12 min is much time to burn one normal CD...my HDD is Seagate 40 GB 7200 RPM soon formated ... befor 1 week

i'm waiting for new version and can you say Date not defined but...

Best Wishes and better programing :D

So..i dont remebmer what i have used and what havent :) but i think that 12 min is much time to burn one normal CD...my HDD is Seagate 40 GB 7200 RPM soon formated ... befor 1 week

Errm, at first: The burning speed usualy does not depend on your harddrive.

And second: 12 min is not too much if you only have a 16x burner.

i'm waiting for new version and can you say Date not defined but...

A new version should be available within a week....but it's not the final version.

Guest you know that

i m using CD-RW Teac 52 X and burned Audio CD With Nero (I not use that program from One Month maybe :) ) for 6-7 Minutes....

and for buging i wrote one topic for Win XP + Sp2 Burning...but i installed just for this CD Nero and burn it..it worked perfect but this has not meaning

Okey Thanks for Support and i am waiting for new version :wink:

Guest dafighter

I maked ISO file from .bin and .cue with Plugin(Addon or whatever) of CD Burner XP Pro and then brun compilation from new ISO file and it was successful :) WoW Cd Burner XP Pro is cool

Bye Bye :wink: