Sign in to follow this  
chanshe

An error occured while burning the disc

Hello,

When burning music CD error occure. What can I do to repair this problem?

Thank you!

Internal SDK error:

CStarBurn_ISO9660FileTreeLeadInRawRawPW::CStarBurn_ISO9660FileTreeLeadInRawRawPW():m_PUCHAR_Memory==NULL

How can I correct the error after CD fail to burn? The error is listed below.

Thank you!

An error occured while burning the disc. Most likely the disc is not usable.

Usually, these errors happen if the inserted media is not compatible to the drive or of poor quality.

Unternal SDK error:

CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::ExecuteCDB(): Command failed

Valid = yes, CDB Size = 32

CDB: 2A 00 FF FF D1 C1 00 00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Sence 00: 70 00 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 73 03 00 00

Sence 10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Transport status = 0, Target Status = 2, HostAdapter Status = 0

I get exactly the same error, usually after CDBurnerXP has supposedly burned one or two tracks. When the disc is ejected, there is no sign of any burning... the disc is blank. Many times, if I reload the disc and try again it will work, but the time wasting is quite annoying.

I can't. The size of the file is 22mb, too large for my email.

Now the program seems to have died. I removed it totally and then downloaded and reinstalled it. No change.

I'm trying to burn a disc with no pauses between cuts. When I click on 'burn', I get the dialog box that says "Preparing to Write Disc" on top and "Burning Process Started" below. There is no progress bar, but the disc spins for a few minutes and then quits. After 11 minutes, I gave up and removed the disc. Totally blank.

Oddly, I have had problems with CD Burner XP only recently. Otherwise, it has worked perfectly.

I bought and installed a new drive. No difference. CDburner XP would not burn a disc, but still managed to ruin a blank cd.

I als have no idea where the log file would be. When I follow the instructions given, I get a file with a folder called "Canneverbe Limited". In it is CDBurner XP. In there are empty folders for five different versions, document called StarBurn, one marked User Settings and one marked errors. I included the one called Star Burn.

I can't begin to tell you how annoying this is.

Guest usersuz@hotmail.com

I am getting the very same error code. I have tried brand-new TDK CD's, brand-new Memorex CD's, I always get the message that these discs must be flawed or of poor quality. I have uninstalled an older version, and am using the most current version of CD Burner XP. I have removed space between tracks, I have simulated burning, I have enabled logging, I have lowered the speed to 4x, and NOTHING works. However, in addition to the Internal SDK Error, after I enabled simulation, I got this message:

The current disc does not support simulation of the burning process. Simulation is only possible for CD media (no DVD's or Blu-Ray discs). Do you want to skip simulation and perform the real burning process?

After which of course it doesn't work. The message though, tells me that CDBXP perceives my audio CD's to be DVD's, and I think that is the problem here. Is there something about my Memorex high-speed CD-RW 12X 700 MB 80 min discs that the program is wrongly interpreting as a DVD? Programmer out there, any comment?

Guest elcman

I've been having this same problem over... well, months now. First couple of burns from CDBurnerXP work then it starts to fail... The batch of CDs are the same and I've been able to burn other CDs no problem.

The problem is... I can burn CDs with other applications. And I have a set of SATA, an IDE and USB DVD Burner... none of them work. I do use Daemon Tools which mucks with the SPTI driver, though. I'm disappointed that I've tossed at least 20 CDs in trying to figure out this problem just to go off and burn it with another application without a hiccup.

Any thoughts on this?