Sign in to follow this  
tompa

mkv files to DVD

Hi, there are a few mkv burner-programs that converts and burns the files directly to a DVD. I wonder if CDBurnerXP has this feature too?? YES, I understand that I will have a loss in quality, but making an avi of the mkv before burning the fomer to a DVD is tedious and looses quality, too. I want to run the disc on a DVD machine!

Best // Tompa

MKV is an advanced container format for HD videos and stars to take greater share in the video territory. For the moment, MKV is more active on computers than players for its high definition and so their superb video quality. However, they take up too much space of our hard drive. If you would like to play the videos which are in MKV format on DVD players, you should first convert MKV video and then burn it to a DVD disc.

Promote your body fitness

Kettlebell Workout||Kettlebell DVD