Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maik

CDBurnerXP Pro does not start [solved]

Guest Maik

My CDBurnerXP pro does not start under Win XP Pro SP2. ASPI is installed.

Who can help me?

Thanks

Maik

I have exactly the same problem, cdburn program extremely slow. Hwo has an proper fix for this bug?

Also running WinXP SP2.

Thanks,

Kees.

My CDBurnerXP pro does not start under Win XP Pro SP2. ASPI is installed.

Who can help me?

Thanks

Maik

Same problem on WP Pro with SP2. Version 3.0.113 won't open. I get a empty window where the start logo of CDBurner should show, but notting else. In The taskamanager I have to do a End Task.

Version 2.2.4 has run without any problem. I Uninstalled version 2.2.4, remove the directory, reboot, installed Version 3.0.113.

I Even tryed "engeforce", but nothings worked.

Now I have uninstalled 3.0.113 en reinstalled 2.2.4.

The last one is still working.

Correction on earlier message.

I retested CDburner 3.0.113, and it is starting up, but it takes 42 seconds before it shows the startup window with the logo.

I installed ASPI, but no solution

I Tried the .NET 1.1 , but no solution.

BUT when I put a CDROM in my writer, it started up. So, without a cd in the writer it takes around 42 seconds. In that time it takes a lot of resources, everything is slooooowdown but in taskmanager it didn't take any of the the CPU usage, and in the application list it listed "Not Responding".

If I put a CDrom in the writer within the time it is trying to start, it show the logo window imediatly is start up normally.

I can live with this, but I think it was worth to mention.

I'm now registred. Sorry for my English but it's not my native language, I'm from Belgium.

Thanks for the program, it like it more than Nero.

Well, of course installing .NET won't help yet. This solution was also found before by someone else, I thought you already tried it out. I don't know yet where the problem is, I guess CDBXPP wants to check the drives and it doesn't respond (the drive because there are no discs in it...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.