Sign in to follow this  
Guest Albe88

CDBXP 4.3.8 Bug

Guest Albe88

Hi!

Sorry for my english, is a little bit rusty!

I have istalled the lastest version of CDBurnerXp (4.3.8.2513) on my pc (I have windows XP Sp3), and I have't had any problem during the istallation.

Before the istallation I have deleted the only burning program that I had on my Pc (Toshiba Disc Creator).

When I start CDBurner, if I chose the first option (Create New DATA DISC), the program runs perfectly but if I chose the other option (for exemple AUDIO DISC or COPY DISC) the program stops and doesn't work!

Someone can help me?

Thanks

Ciao!

Scusate il mio inglese, è un pò arrugginito!

Ho istallato l'ultima versione di CDBurnerXP (4.3.8.2513) sul mio pc (ho Windows Xp Sp3), e non ho avuto nessun problema durante l'istallazione.

Prima di farla ho cancellato l'altro programma di masterizzazione che avevo (Toshiba Disc Creator).

Quando lancio il programma e seleziono CD DATI, funziona tutto perfattamente, ma se scelgo CD AUDIO o un'altra opzione il programma mi si blocca e devo chiuderlo con Task Manager.

Qualcuno può aiutarmi?

Grazie

Guest Albe88

Sorry but I don't understand how to attac or where send email, so I copy LOG File here.

Thank you

[Cut]

1. Are you using an external USB device? If so, please try updating the firmware and see if that helps.

2. If you are not using an USB device, are there any other burning applications present that could interfere with CDBurnerXP? Does it help if you exit those?