Sign in to follow this  
VinzZ

Update CD Content

Hello,

First of all CDBurnerXP Pro is brilliant... It becomes better every release!

I would like to demand something if possible. In Nero when you wrote a cd it is possible to update its contents. With this I mean that when you wrote e.g. a directory with tools and you burnt it on a cd, you place some more tools in that directory on your HD and erase some tools too, then when you put back your CD in the drive Nero does see what is changed. It says something like "2 files added, 1 file replaced..." and you can simply click the burn icon.

Now it would be soooo great that this would be implemented in CDBurnerXP Pro. Eventhough I like the option in Nero, it has a bug, since several releases it won't erase files on the cd that were deleted from the original directory you wrote cd, even when the option is set to do that!

DO you think you can add this functionality, that would be wonderful!!

Cheers, and keep up the good work!

VinzZ

Yep. Quite soon there will be an option to check for changed files or something like this and later a full backup feature will be added...it is supposed to be available before final release of version 3.