Sign in to follow this  
Guest Quirinus

Missing drive only in Data Disk option.

Guest Quirinus

I have a problem similar to many people in that my drive is showing up as missing in the CD Burner program. However I CAN see the drive in all of the burning options EXCEPT for 'Data Disk'. I can see the drive and burn a disk for 'Audio Disk', 'Burn ISO image', and 'Erase Disk'. Under 'Copy Disk', I can see the drive for 'Copy Audio' but NOT for 'Copy Data'. I can also burn a disk using other software including the built-in software for Windows 7.

I am using an HP 6005 Small Form Factor PC with an HP DVD A DH16ABLH ATA drive. The OS is Windows 7 Enterprise-64 bit. I am using the most recent build of the software.

Anyone have any suggestions as to correcting this?

There are tons of posts about this. I even posted a video of the glitch. No admin replied to this. I entered this bug over a year ago and they dont seem to adress them very well. The admin locked my topic instead or writing something meaningful, they just specified that this issue has already been posted. Its a shame, I am extremely disappointed. They could of just said we dont have time, its qeued and so on. DO NOT install matrix drivers as some suggest because your system will suffer greatly. There are lots of options out there for free burning software. Google around.

Yep, this issue is known and I have written down a lot of information about that. Further topics about this issue are not necessary.