Sign in to follow this  
LazyDayse24

TRACK CANNOT BE ADDED TO AUDIO IMAGE

I have a new computer with windows 7 and when I try to burn a cd, it says "none of these tracks could be added to audio image". How can I fix this so I can burn CD's again. I had no problem burning CDs my older computer with XP.

I have a new computer with windows 7 and when I try to burn a cd, it says "none of these tracks could be added to audio image". How can I fix this so I can burn CD's again. I had no problem burning CDs my older computer with XP.

I've got the same message. This is because I've renamed the FLAC file, and realized this only when tried to play the file, as Flo suggested. I think, that message is uninformative: it tells about the consequence, but not the reason ("File not found", ...).

Hello there, can I ask an update from this? I just encountered the problem yesterday and I have been wondering how this would be solved. Good thing I found this thread. I got the same "non of these tracks could be added to audio imageā€¦" but as damask, I did not have the file not found dialog or error. Or is it a problem with the image I have?