Sign in to follow this  
ahlborner

CD-Text

Hello,

I am a happy user of CDBurnerXP.

Today I downloaded the new version that eliminates the flac files burning bug.

Now the files are burned well, and not just the first 3 seconds.

I know that many people anxiously awaited the release of the "CD-Text " function.

However I would like to create CD-Audio standard without CD-Text implementation.

Unfortunately, the CD-Text seems to function enabled by default and I can't disable it.

I went into the menu> File> Options> Audio Options.

Here is a box that says "Automatically generate CD-Text information from the tags".

I have deleted this box, however when I burn an audio disc, the hifi CD player, continues to display CD-Text information.

Is possible to eliminate the CD-Text implementation?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Gianluca

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I need the function Disc at Once. I have to write high-quality audio CDs without gaps between tracks.

Some oldest CD players, do not like more information on the CD-Text. I would like to write to disk without the CD-Text, but this option does not seem to be available at the moment ...

In addition, the CD text, forcing me to correct every time the name of the tracks, as it is unpleasant to see the on the cd player display, mistake names.

I would be the idea that we should implement the function of disabling the CD-Text, to write an "pure" audio cd!

CDBurnerXP is one of the best software to burn!