Sign in to follow this  
DjDiabolik

4.3.8.2568 - After a complete DVD Burn some files missing !!

Hi boys!! i have upgraded to this latest version!! 20 minutes ago i burned some files on a DVD for a size about 3.9Gigs (6 video file xvid and x264)!

After 10 minutes at 6x the BURN it's completed... i have burn a 2nd copy of this compilation and after it i have try to put one of this DVD on my DVD Player but some file on DVD missing!!! It's not present!!!

After that i have tryed to put the second dvd and the same result!!! on the two dvd it's only present the same 4 files!!!!!

It's a critical bug!! With the previous version i never noticed this bug!!

Ah... i have reburn the same 6 file with ImgBurn using another DVD and this time nothing problems !

What's appened ?!!?

Which file system did you use for burning the disc? (Check Disc -> File system)

Azz.... i have trow out of windows the two dvd wrong burned and not i can say to you!

It's possibly to set or change this option/value before to make a burn ?? and what's the correct value i can set ?

You can (in fact, you have to) set this option before burning the disc. If the default choice does not work, you can try ISO/Joliet instead of ISO/Joliet/UDF.

Guest 4 ever me...
You can (in fact, you have to) set this option before burning the disc. If the default choice does not work, you can try ISO/Joliet instead of ISO/Joliet/UDF.

I'm DjDiabolik but now i can't login here.. i'm from another pc :)

mmmmmmmmmm.. :)

On Next Burning i try to set this option... but i never changed this option.. what's the default impostation for this value ?

Hi... i used this programs another time to make a BURN and i can't obtain the problems anyway....

i have changed so many time the file system but now i can't found a good solution for me... what's the best solution i can use ??

For now i have choose "ISO 9660 / UDF" and "Level 2" only because on bottom say "No Notable Restriction"..... infact i select you suggested setting "ISO 9660 / Joliet" with "Level 2" i can see it's possible to burn file smaller than 4Gigs.

Now i can try to reset this impostation to "ISO 9660 / Joliet / UDF/ with "Level 2" (or it's better Level 1 or ISO 9660:1999 ??) and i try to burn a dvd...... i edited this post in 10 minutes to say you the result...

*EDIT*

DAMN!!!!! USING "ISO 9660 / Joliet / UDF" With "Level 2" MISSING ONE FILE DURING AFTER THE BURNED DVD!!!!

BUT THE SPACE USING IN DVD IT'S CORRECTLY SIGNED!!!

THE FILE MISSED HAVE THIS NAME (Rename during burning operation to) :

"5.WWE.Friday.Night.Smackdown.2011.06.24.HDTV.x264-RUDOS.mp4" With the size about "988,28 MegaByte".

P.S. the original name it's without "5." initial...

I thinks this is simply a bugged release..... or i thinks the Joliet it's bugged.... i don't know what's it the problems...

I guess that if you use ISO/Joliet it works? The file is actually on the disc (check with IsoBuster), but may not be displayed due to a bug with UDF.

azz... my pc goes broken... now i have installed latest version 4.3.8.2631......... this feature with all file system it's correctly or this bug it's again here ?

Tomorrow (now it's 3:00AM on italy) i try to burn a DVD with "Level 2" and "Iso 9660 / Joliet" setting... after i can say if the bug it's already present.