Sign in to follow this  
Guest xiaokj

3 very important suggestions at once

Guest xiaokj

I know that some of these are already added, but as a cd burner program, I only expect it to burn cds.

However, I want to publicise freeware and show it to my friends, and they seem to need a few features.

1) the ability to make iso images from cds. I mean, to copy/clone a cd altogether with the boot image

2) the ability to automatically add video (mpg and avi) files to make a commercially compatible VCD

3) the ability to natively support nrg (new ones too), cue/bin and img other than iso

In other words, we need your software to be able to compete with commercial alternatives like Nero and EzCDCreator, or at least K3B to the least.

In fact, this is not an exhaustive list, and we don't think that they are very difficult to immplement if many other software can do so with ease.

Guest xiaokj

I noe -- and these functionalitites are quite crucial to usual usage isn't it?

I will add if I can remember more, but in the meantime may the developers concentrate on them too. I don't want to use another program (like isobuster) to make cd images and then have to convert between files as it never worked well. BTW, I haven't managed to convert nrg to iso with CDBRXP at all, and bin->iso didn't work too.

also, the mpeg files are compliant with VCD formats and yet I cannot manually add them and burn... So sad...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.