Sign in to follow this  
caio

CDBurner XP Pro - Brazilian Portuguese Version

Hello,

My name is Caio, and I'm from Sao Paulo, BRAZIL. I'm glad to meet you.

I love your program and I am very interested on collaborate for the translation for Brazilian Portuguese. I can help with the Help File and, though I'm not a programmer, I could help also with the translation of the software itself.

How can I do for help you ?

Kind Regards

Caio

A question: Is "Brazilian Portuguese" the same as standard "portuguese"? if so, I don't have to create a new helpfile and you could start translating right now :)

is seamless but with the Portuguese (Portugal) translation will be esay to change for Portuguese BR(Brasil). thanks and if i can help, count with me(form Portuguese to Portuguese BR), my enghish is not so good! i'm registering now.

thanks Flo. :wink:

ps:

i knew this program a few minutes and seems amazing ! thanks to the developer and all here! 8)

Caio, conte comigo se precisar. (Caio, count with me if needed)

:)

is seamless but with the Portuguese (Portugal) translation will be esay to change for Portuguese BR(Brasil). thanks and if i can help, count with me(form Portuguese to Portuguese BR), my enghish is not so good! i'm registering now.

thanks Flo. :wink:

ps:

i knew this program a few minutes and seems amazing ! thanks to the developer and all here! 8)

Caio, conte comigo se precisar. (Caio, count with me if needed)

:)

now i'm registered..thanks all! :)

I would like to help to translate this program to Brazilian Portuguese too.

Aeh pessoal, gostaria de ajudar na tradução para o Português Brasil. O que é necessário?

Sylvio Soares

João Pessoa - PB

Hello, i've already said this, but i would like to translate this program to Portuguese from Portugal, this is the real language.. Brazilian Portuguese it's just an idiom.. it's like someone says . I speak american.. So please tell me how i can translate this

Hello again. The translation for Brazilian Portuguese is almost done and will be uploaded soon.

If there is a code (pt-BR), there is the need for a specific translation for Brazilian Portuguese. Nobody says "I speak American", but there is "US English", the same way there is Brazlian Portuguese.

I'm sure the words would not be the same on translations for both countries (Brasil and Portugal). Example: in Brazil, folders are called "pastas" but in Portugal the same thing is called "ficheiros". I'm sure it would be weird for people from Portugal to read "pastas" as it would be for the Brazilians to read "ficheiros", as well.

Well, that's it.

Gilson