Sign in to follow this  
pistou

problems with 4.3.8.2568

Hello,

I've tried cdburnerxp 4.3.8.2568 portable 64 bits on windows 7 ultimate 64 bits, burner Pioneer BD-RW BDR-206D, CPU Intel i7 2600K@4.6 GHz and 4 Go of ram.

I've 3 problems, 2 big and 1 small :

The 2 bigs problems :

- Very high CPU usage (21%)

- It burns always at the maximum speed even if I select a lower speed. At the end, it says "burn succesfully" but my BD are often unreadeable.

The little problem :

It doesn't memories the option for close without asking of saving project.

I've also tried the 32 bits portable version and the 64 bits installer without opencandy version. I've the same problems.

My system is up to date and with net framework 4, I've also clean my registry.

Do you have any suggestions ?

Thanks for your responses.

Guest Cirrus

I tried to copy discs using .2568 and they all stopped burning and had an error mesage that the disc was unusable. I burned

a disc using another program on the same computer and it burned successfully. Reinstalled an earlier version of CDXP and burned a disc with no problem. The copy disc function has some kind of problem in .2568.