Sign in to follow this  
ttje

burning lead-out problem

Hi,

I have problems writing on DVD+R discs. The original Hitachi GH50N wasn't able to finalize the disk and got an error after 15 minutes. This drive is a standard DVD drive in the DELL Studio XPS PC. Then I used a LITE-on drive DH-16ABS; this one a lent from another DELL Studio XPS PC. That one was working fine. Dell support was connected and the send me another Hitachi drive. However, the same result. Dell support was not able to help me further and I decided to buy another drive, a blue ray burner LG BH10LS30 and hoped that this new technology drive did not have the problem. Again the same type of error (partly in dutch...):

18:27:57 Brandproces gestart op 4x (5.540 KB/s)

18:34:09 Schrijven Lead-Out

18:50:53 (devNotReady_LongWriteInProgress) Error closing DVD+R track. Logical Unit Not Ready, Long Write In Progress. - 0x020408

How can I solve this problem?

Regards, Tom