User Guide for CDBurnerXP

Guest leppyd1

Is there a user's guide for using CDBurnerXP? I can go to the 'help' section and download each subject BUT that is time confusing and does not always work. I am using Win7 with the latest CDBurnerXP version(4.3.8.2631). A simple downloadable PDF file would be nice. Thanks all who respond.

It wouldn't hurt, but I'd be some effort to create and maintain it. After all, you shouldn't need a manual that often, so I don't see so much value in a printable version.

• 1 year later...

A pretty old post, but I hope it's okay if I add my idea to this.

If the online help is being maintained, it could be located in a database. You only need to maintain the database. Changes still shows up in Online guide.

Somewhere when entering the guide, there could be a button saying "Generate PDF". That tool selects all information in the help table and generates a PDF in the same way a Report function would do.

Maybe a general button that generates all information and also a button for each section, for example if you would like to download a specific section?

Anyway, this way you only need to maintain at one place, but the information will be available as both Online and as PDF.