Sign in to follow this  
styloweb

[C] Error when option for shutdown after burning is set

Hi there,

CDBurnerXP is my first choice of burning software but one big problem appears everytime when I want to shutdown my computer after burning a disc.

When I set the option to shutdown the computer after the burning process, the CD burns completely but the computer doesn't shutdown. Instead of this, the follow error appears.

System.Runtime.InteropServices.MarshalDirectiveException: "parameter #6" kann nicht gemarshallt werden: Ung├╝ltige verwaltete/nicht verwaltete Typenkombination (Int/UInt muss mit SysInt oder SysUInt kombiniert werden)..

bei Microsoft.Win32.ExitWindows.AdjustTokenPrivileges(IntPtr TokenHandle, Boolean DisableAllPrivileges, TOKEN_PRIVILEGES& NewState, UInt32 BufferLength, IntPtr PreviousState, IntPtr ReturnLength)

bei Microsoft.Win32.ExitWindows.AdjustShutdownTokenPriveleges()

bei Microsoft.Win32.ExitWindows.Shutdown(ShutdownMethod Method)

bei Microsoft.Win32.ExitWindows.ForceShutdown()

bei CDBurnerXP_Pro.frmCDDVDBurnIso.StopWrite()

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)

bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)

bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)

bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)

bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

I tried to send this error with the function on the message dialog but that doesn't work, too. So I hope you can help this way. I can send the whole error report, too.

I run Windows XP SP3 and the latest version von CDBurnerXP.

I'm so looking forward to a fix of this annoying bug.

Regards, Michael

Oh, that would be absolutely great because it happens on my desktop computer as well as on my notebook! Thanks a lot!

BTW: When will the next version with a bugfix will be released? Are there any plans?

Wow, absolutely great and faster than lightning! :)

I tried versoin 4.3.9.2713 and what should I say? Everything works fine! The system shuts down after burning the disc. Great!

Thank you very much... and you can be sure: CDBurnerXP was and is my first choice in burning discs! ;)