Sign in to follow this  
Guest me

compilation

Guest me

Hi,

I tried to burn a compilation of my favorite videos as data disc. I went through every step as described, but it won't burn the compilation, but the original file in that order. Now,- am I too stupid or is it the programm??Please help. Thx

Guest me

to Flo

No, no error messages, nothing. Burning is just fine. I create a new sequence for burning. But it will burn the sequence of the original folder.Not the one created in the right lower window.There's enough space on harddrive, I left all settings in default, I saved the new sequence and tried burning it then. No success.

Any idea?

Guest me

to Flo

No, no error messages, nothing. Burning is just fine. I create a new sequence for burning. But it will burn the sequence of the original folder.Not the one created in the right lower window.There's enough space on harddrive, I left all settings in default, I saved the new sequence and tried burning it then. No success.

Any idea?

Guest me

-> Delgado:

Tried it already. It does burn sequence from original folder.Not the new sequence I created.

It does burn sequence from original folder.Not the new sequence I created.

Sorry, that sentence i really don't understand. What do you mean with "Original Folder", and what ist "new sequence", where is it located :-?

Guest Me

ok. 4 windows at start to burn a datadisk. left upper: computer. There I choose a folder to show in upper right window. There it has a sequence (for example ) A,B,C,D,E. now, I do not want it that way, so I choose B,D,C,A,E to burn. A new sequence which shows in the right lower window. lower left window shows disc.

I then press *Burn*. Everything's just peachy... EXCEPT: Compilation will turn out A,B,C,D,E and not the sequence I chose (B,D,C,A,E).

Have I made myself and the problem clear?

Hopefully it's me and not the software... =)

I think what you want to do is not possible. A Compilation is just an instrument to save certain folders and (or) files automatically, eventually updating it, if new files were added, or files deleted. So you don't have always to search for all that files or folders, you want to burn. But you can't change the alphabetical sequence. Or am i wrong?