fr-FR Translation Serious errors detected.

Hi,

I'm currently translating the fr-FR translation into a fr-CA translation and from what I see there is alot of missing ''é'', ''è'' and ''ê'' although this seems meaningless it creates a confusion. I would advise that the translator for the fr-FR translation re checks his work. Its giving me a hard time with the fr-CA translation, wich I'm about 3/8 done.

Hi,

I'm currently translating the fr-FR translation into a fr-CA translation and from what I see there is alot of missing ''é'', ''è'' and ''ê'' although this seems meaningless it creates a confusion. I would advise that the translator for the fr-FR translation re checks his work. Its giving me a hard time with the fr-CA translation, wich I'm about 3/8 done.

I'm very happy giving you a hard time with the fr-CA translation, because it's mine!

Make your own!

It's very funny !!!!!

As of what I saw no french canada translations are out, besides I'm almost done, and why would you do it when I'm doing it, piss off much?

I'm very happy giving you a hard time with the fr-CA translation, because it's mine!

Make your own!

Am I missing something? I am not aware of any fr-CA translation. You made fr-FR, but so far no fr-CA translation got through to me. Or am I mistaken?

No Flo, it's nothing !

He would like to use my translation to achieve its translation Fr.Ca but not too tiring, so he asked me to edit my work to facilitate his translation work!

:lol:

Thats not what I meant, I said that you should review your translation. I don't need you to edit it so that my translation goes faster. Besides I'm almost done with it so I can't change my base file.

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone,

I just completely re-translate the French translation!

I started from zero and indeed there were omissions of accentiation.

I hope you enjoy using CDBurnerXP in french...

:wink2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.