Sign in to follow this  
daveO

multi session Iso burning Help

I am trying to write a disk from an ISO, I start from File/write disk from Iso, I did this and it went well, I left the disk open so i would be able to repeat the process. however when I placed my cd ( DVD ) in the drive a pop-up window came up and asked if i wanted to "Continue Disk (Multi Session)" or Dont.... so i chose Continue and again went to file/write disk from ISO, i chose my ISO file and clicked Write disk, then a pop-up comes up and states " the loaded disk is not empty. Please insert an empty disk and try again"

Im lost, I have had nothing but success with this Program, I tell every one about it. this will not stop me from useing it. I hope some one can help me with this lil setback.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! :))

an .iso is meant to be an image of a disc and not to modify it ...

BUT there are different (most shareware) tools outa there that allow you to edit .iso files

or you use some tool like www.isobuster.com and extract the CD with bootsectors to burn it manually as a bootable CD