Sign in to follow this  

CD Text

Hi, everybody,

I JUST discovered CD Burner XP Pro 4 and am EXCITED!!!!! I was bummed out with Nero doing all sorts of stupid things, so I looked for a burner software - and found this. I'm burning stuff as we speak, and it's SUCH A GREAT software. Thanks so much for that.

I have only one question:

when I listen to a CD in my car, my car stereo only gives me one line that I can use. So, with Nero, I delete the second column to the right - usually with the artist name - and keep only the title on the left-hand side. When clicking on "CD Text" in CDBurnerXP, I get four lines - the two at the top which are blank, and the two at the bottom which are filled in. Upper line has the song title, lower line has the artist.

If I just want the title to be displayed on my car stereo, is it okay to leave in the upper line with the title and delete the lower line with the artist? Or do I have to fill in the upper 2 lines?

I sincerely hope this makes sense - and if it does that someone can help me, please.

Thanks so very much for your help.

Cheers from Germany