Sign in to follow this  
Guest tenkoku1

burns only up to 49%

Guest tenkoku1

My CD drive is recognized, but when i try to burn a cd it always shows it burning up to 49%, then cuts off with an error.

What to do :?:

whoops!

I already uninstalled it. No doubt i should've taken a screen shot of the error msg first. :oops:

I do remember trying a "test write" after failing with the real thing, and it gave me the same error at the 49% mark.

Re-installed, and got this error:

CDBurner XP3 critical error while writing Audio CD

Error on writing disc!

Again, i selected OPTIONS: Test Write, and right under the buffer size the graph grew up to 49%, then just died for about 4 minutes until giving me this message. I was just practicing on one song which was 4:24 long.

I use Windows98SE (Japanese).

Is this an unusual type error? I ruined a disc at first because i didn't use the TestWrite feature. Your software looks really elegant, but wonder why it doesn't like to write to my BenQ drive???