Sign in to follow this  
titux480

Where Can I find Disc spanning option?

I just download CDBurnerXP to copy data for disc spanning option. I have data of 3.44GB and I have several blank CDs ready to burn in disc spanning option. But I can not locate this option anywhere in the program. I have the latest version fo the CDBurnerXP 4.5.4.4852. I'm sure if this revision has Disc spanning option. Please point me to the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Alex

I found it, finally. But I don't get this option.! I have a 3.5GB of data and wanted to Burn option Disc Spanning to several 700MB blank CDs and it gives me an error states: "Disc spanning is not possible, because the file size ....is great than a single disc. Remove the file or use a disco type with greater capacity"  It doesn't sound right. But this is the reasom why I want to Burn cds in disc spanning option, because data is greater than a single disk?!? Is this a bug or some sort?

It does sound right. CDBurnerXP can spread data on multiple discs, but it does not currently split individual files (which requires a special procedure). You can split large files manually before if necessary.