Sign in to follow this  
we2rcool

Help please (CDBXP newbie, but OLDbie :)

Greetings,

I just d/l & installed CDBXP version 4.4.0.2905. Everything looks great, but I don't know how to do what I need to do (my hubby n' me are computer 'oldies'...we've been computing since the 1970's, but ever since win98, technology has advanced so quickly we just can't keep up with all the new stuff). Anyway...

What we need to do is copy videos from DVDs to blank DVDs (making multiple copies of each)...but I can't find an option for "copy DVD". I'm thinking I'm going to need to do something with "ISO technology", but I don't know anything about ISO (and I've been trying to understand it, but it doesn't make any sense to this ole computer dinosaur).

Can someone (please :) tell me what options I should choose and what steps to take in order to make copies of my DVD's and then burn multiple copies of each? Btw, I do have a 600GB external hard drive, so if I need to use it to make/save some kind of "ISO file" for each DVD, that shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you in advance (so VERY much!) :firefox: