Sign in to follow this  
Guest dafighter again :)

2 questions

Guest dafighter again :)

i want to ask you 2 questions...first when will release new version of the program? You tell me that will be soon but it seems not small time gone..and second i want to ask you for licenses i make web page only for freesoft and i upload only freesoft The Software is free that's Okey but it will be ideal if it is free for commersial Usage....

I'm waiting for your answers

PP And please tell me if you find critical errors in my post...i m from Bulgaria and dont know how to say for my English Level

Thanks in advance :)

i want to ask you 2 questions...first when will release new version of the program? You tell me that will be soon but it seems not small time gone..

If everything works as expected, Friday or Saturday.

and second i want to ask you for licenses i make web page only for freesoft and i upload only freesoft The Software is free that's Okey but it will be ideal if it is free for commersial Usage....

I'm waiting for your answers

FREEWARE LICENSE
This Software is being distributed as Freeware. It may be freely used, copied and distributed as long as it is not sold,
and all original files are included, including this license. You are NOT allowed to make a charge for distributing this
Software (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a stand-alone product,
or as part of a compilation or anthology, without explicit prior written permission. By using this Software,
you agree to these terms and the terms of the Disclaimer below:
[/code]

PP And please tell me if you find critical errors in my post...i m from Bulgaria and dont know how to say for my English Level

Thanks in advance :)

Nothing critical so far.