Sign in to follow this  
adirks

Track order - again

Track order problem. I'm trying to burn a compilation for a standard cd player and I have everything in .wav format, which the FAQs suggest allows arranging track order, unless I misread. I can't change the burn list out of alpha order. Neither drop-and-drag nor cursor keys will change the order. Holding shift or ctrl makes no difference. I can't find any other setting that has an effect. I really don't want rename just to get track order. Help, please! Thanks.

Sorry, this is an old topic with no clear answer, but I was attempting to create a best of disc of an artist and wanted to do so chronologically.  I added files only to have them burn numerically, all first tracks, followed by the second, and so on.  Not the end of the world, but no what I intended.