Sign in to follow this  
Guest davisnw

only folders added

Guest davisnw

Just an additional note, I did click on the folder on the image... nothing there. In fact, no matter how many folders I drag to the image, the image size always says .75 MB...

Anyway, I look forward to trying 114 when it comes out.

Good :)

Indeed.

As I stated in my bug report elsewhere in this forum, 3 beta115 works without the drag'n'drop problem on my windows 98SE.

Thanks!

I am still having the same problem with 3.0.115. I am running Windows XP Pro SP2. I tried doing a clean install of CDBurnerXP Pro, and still have the same problem.

If there is any other information I can include, let me know.

Thanks!

Just an additional note, I did click on the folder on the image... nothing there. In fact, no matter how many folders I drag to the image, the image size always says .75 MB...

I have the same problem with version -115 beta in my Windows ME. When I drag&drop a folder, the resulting folder in the cd-layout is empty. I get the same result when I select-add or when I use the DropBox.

I posted this in general discussions because I thought it was a new-user learning problem, but after reading the posts in Bugs it looks like I have the same bug.

Guest snewpy

I just downloaded x.x.116 and installed it over x.x.113 under Windows 98se and I'm still seeing the same problem also. Can this be fixed?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.