Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Audio Mixed Cue cutted Titels

Guest Guest

Hello guys,

after i upgraded to win7 i now using CDBurnerXP for burning. when i am burning my turntable sessions on a Audio CD with a cuesheet.

everything works find except that the artist and titel will be cuttet and only 2 or 3 letters will be printed for displaying the titel on the player or radio.

but if i would burn the same audio cd with the same cuesheet from my XP laptop with another burning program the full cuesheet information will be presented by artist and titel.

it looks there is a problem with the cuesheet parsing and the manuell medium information for parsing the informations

Guest Guest

Checked CD Text in the menu and the dialog is saying on every cuesheet load or track:

Disc Information

Title: (which is empty)

Artist: (which is empty)

And on the bottom where Track XX(where XX equals tracknumber) Information is written is everything correct:

Track 5 information

Titel: Test Track

Artist: Test Artist

OK, maybe you are experiencing a known issue that could not be reproduced so far.

Please

- Create a log file of the burning process if you can reproduce: http://cdburnerxp.se/help/kb/18

- Check the resulting CD text with WinAmp and IsoBuster. Do both of these report the incorrect CD text too?

- Does it also happen if you use a test application (attached) for burning audio files? You need to manually enter artist and title there.

AudioBurner.zip

Guest Guest

Thx for your information, i will attach later a log file when it happens again. atm i dont have any writeable cds at home but as soon as i get some again or a cd-rw i will try it our and post the solutions here.