Sign in to follow this  
Steel_J

DVD Burning

I don't get it, I cannot for the life of me burn a Data DVD in any format with this program in beta version 113 and 114

Althought I did in the past versions wihout problems.

It's not my burner since I burn successfully with Nero and BurnatOnce.

My burner is a LG GSA 4040B and I tried burning a joliet, than iso data DVD of around 3.9 gig.

I tried different DVD-R brands and I tried a DVD-RW.

The burning dialog comes up, but around 10 seconds after it's start the burn sequence the windows closes and the program dissapears. Nothing else happens. I retried 5-6 times. I rebooted. Program shutdown every time, no error messages.

Anybody else as this happening to them?

Actually, I would have to try to be 100% sure, but in previous versions I did burn DATA DVD'S without problems.

I dont have 109 anymore. Do you know where I could D/L a copy? Then I would try.

Last nigt I gave it another shot by re-installing my ASPI with ForceASPI. Did not change anything.

Hello,

I have the same problem. It seems to happen with big sized files when I try to copy them in the burning folder.

My problem is that I cannot go back to 109 because there was the .iso burn bug.

Best Regards

Frank

An unexpected error has occurred in this application:

Error 5

Description: Invalid procedure call or argument

Project: CDBurnerXP

Module: frmCDDVDWriter

Procedure: DoSort

Line: 20

Version: 3.0.115

Circumstances:< Please describe here what you were doing exactly when this error occurred >

(Note to sender: the attached file is C:\Programme\CDBurnerXP Pro 3\Error Report Files\Error report for CDBurnerXP 3.0.115.zip - Size: 117 Kb)

Guest Gast

Hi,

I do not know if this is still actual or not. But I do use CDBurnerXP Pro 3.0.115 with the LG GSA 4040B, and it works fine. I also wrote files larger than 4 GByte.

But I see a problem in verifying large files after burning: if the file is too large, e.g. 3 GByte, the verification does not work: before comparing the files, the program reports an error that the file size does not fit. (I bet the limit is 2 GByte, and somewhere there are some bytes saved for the respective variable ... ;-)

A small additional comment: the progress bar for verifying does count the number of files, not the bytes. Probably you are aware of this.

Thanks for the great program!

Regards

Martin

Hi,

I have the same problem with LG GSA 4040B, seems to be recorder-specific.

I have CDBurner 3.0.115 and the most recent firmware upgrade. I also have burned several DVDs with the program, but sometimes it doesn't work. :cry:

It has nothing to do with the DVDs used, but maybe it happens, when trying to burn too many files.

Maybe this helps you a little bit in finding the problem

Bye

Leopold

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.