Guest ETL

Add RTL UI to Hebrew&Arabic users + link to cdburnerxp website + "About" window

Can you check if the changes I made so far work well in the recent daily release?

http://daily.cdburnerxp.se/4.5/cdbxp_setup_4.5.4.5102.exe

All the RTL issues I've mentioned in #218 are fixed except for issue #8. Also the print cover RTL is also fixed. Thanks :)

About the font issue.. You've made it worse! You did fixed the non-consistent font issue but the font itself is ugly also in the disc spanning window.. :(

No chance you're changing the whole UI's font to disc spanning's previous font?

I just changed it to the default that should be used everywhere else.

That's exactly the issue! The font IS being used everywhere else, the point is it's not well-looking.

Is it possible to change it to some other font for the entire CDBXP?

P.S. Did you get my updated lang file?

Can't you change your Windows default font then?

Yes, your language file has been updated recently.

My default Windows' font is the default's default, didn't change that. In every other app the font is the same (good-looking one), just CDBXP suffers from that issue.

Oh, thanks :)

Glad you asked my friend! :)

The following are what remains to be done (most of it anyway), according to the lastest version of course:

1. Overburning (that's how it's called?) from the Data Disc function is not RTLed.

2. Import Session (from Data Disc) is not totally RTLed.

3. Boot Options (from Data Disc) also.

4. Some (and maybe a lot of) box messages and warnings aren't RTLed.

5. Device Information (from Data Disc) is shown incorrectly in the RTL version, regardless of the RTL GUI (which is fine there). If a picture is needed tell me.

6. Print Cover (from Data Disc) - the "Select cover type" section is not RTLed.

7. Video DVD RTL is messed up.

8. In Copy or grab disc, the "Time elapsed" in Copy Progress tab is partially hidden.

I may have more to add, that's the noticeable issues I've seen (after all, I'm checking this in 1:30AM! so tired).

1+2+4+5+6 are perfectly RTL'd. Thanks flo :)

About #3, is it possible for you to RTL also the drop menu for both emulation type and platform?

I can't see any difference about #7+8. Did you manage to fix these?

Not yet, what would you need next?

1. In Copy or grab disc, the "Time elapsed" in Copy Progress tab is partially hidden.

2. When you click "Preview" in cover print, the loading window is not RTL'd (same for all the preview messages). Both title text and message text.

2a. Non-RTL issue- The windows I reffered to in #2 has the Visual Studio icon in the taskbar instead of CDBurnerXP's one.

3. Same as #1, but for DVD Video Disc (the "Time elapsed" in Copy Progress tab is not in place). A good example for proper alignment is in Burn ISO disc in the second tab.

4. The bottom black line where you can see how full is the disc (in data disc and audio disc) is not RTL'd. Same for when right-clicking them.

Can't see much more than that for now.

Oh and I've sent you the updated lang file for hebrew.

Any plans on #2, #2a, and #4?

5. Because of devils.correspondence's post about the untranslated string, I noticed I've never seen this window!

After some investigation, this window is not RTL'd AT ALL in RTL languages + the new string "Gap settings of individual tracks will be used" does not even exist there!

YjseJgc.png

And here is the "Time elapsed" not aligned:

NLOBgx1.png

6. Same as #5 for data burning:

974WWUT.png

And burning progress:

6ZCWzrS.png

7. Is it possible for you to RTL this menu in boot options dialog?

d1PjXZM.png

Thanks.

The buttons in "Same as #5 for data burning:" bottom right shouldn't have "..." btw. And they should fit into the available space too. Could you possibly fix that?

The buttons in "Same as #5 for data burning:" bottom right shouldn't have "..." btw. And they should fit into the available space too. Could you possibly fix that?

Thanks for replying.

The buttons shouldn't have "..." even though they appear in the english version? http://prntscr.com/9ucjzc

About fitting it in the available space- all I can do for that is omit one letter - אתחול instead of איתחול (don't worry, it will still have the same meaning). But no more than that.

Tell me if you need anything else.

Thanks flo!

#6 is fixed 100%.

Waiting for others to come :)

Oh sorry I forgot that the button positions are swapped :-\

If the english version has them, your's should too. But they shouldn't wrap if in any way possible.

Edited by floele