Guest ETL

Add RTL UI to Hebrew&Arabic users + link to cdburnerxp website + "About" window

Guest ETL

98. Hey! I just said the benefit :neutral: Huge effort? lol, shouldn't you just change all the paths in the code for example from:

\he-IL\cdbxpp.resources.dll

to:

\Languages\he-IL\cdbxpp.resources.dll

Am I wrong?

RTL: Wow.. I was going to write 2 weeks >< I thought 3 weeks would be the maximum.. OK.

Yeah you right, I understand.

But ugh, hate to register to forums (though this one was pretty quick..).

Can you please associate all my posts in this topic to my account? :)

And one more thing: every day I download the latest build and check for changes, but I can't always see the changelog for a specific change in the development page. Are those changes so small that you don't even consider to add them to the development page?

I don't think I can relate your previous posts to your account, sorry.

Not every daily built contains a change from my side. If there is nothing in the development log, it's probably just a change in one of the translations.

Dropbox in Data Disc-

42052409.png

Dropbox in Audio Disc-

40527575.png

Any more info/pictures you need?

P.S. #1: Can you implement the font feature? I'd like to check different types of fonts and report back with the prettiest ones (for both english and hebrew languages. Can't report about others since these are the only I know well :D).

P.S. #2: I took a look in StarBurn SDK forum and... Wow man, you have a lot of patience O_O

So audio is right, data is not. That's what I said before.

PS#2: Yeah, it takes a lot of stamina dealing with such vendors. I believe I spend at least as much time with them and QA they should have done as with coding for CDBXP ;)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh man.. Is that so hard to accomplish? :<

I'm updating the portable build every day and waiting for excitements.. and none for a long time :(

4.5 should be out soon, so you just need to be a little more patient. Appreciate that OpenCandy pays me well, otherwise this would be one of the tasks I wouldn't do anyway :-P

New stable version! Cool. I'll download it right away.

I've noticed that in the + / * / ! / - explanation list, there are 2 unnecessary words-

Removed Feature (possibly because of because of many bugs)

"because of because of" :o