Sign in to follow this  
Guest DK

KHypermedia 48x24x48 Problems

Guest DK

I am unable to burn a data or audio CD. I am able to rip an audio CD. I can start a burn, and it gets to 100% complete. The disc is seen as 'Open' in CDBXPP but if I try to burn more to it, it says I can't use it. Windows sees the CD as blank. A stereo also sees the CD as blank.

CDBXPP does not recognize my drive. The 'Displays recorder information...' button is grayed out.

I have upgraded to the latest firmware. I have reinstalled the latest ASPI drivers. I have burned at slower speeds. I have burned with different media.

I am using Windows XP Professional SP2 and CDBXPP 3.0.113.

I am able to successfully burn both data and audio using Easy CD Creator.

I have upgraded to the latest firmware. I have reinstalled the latest ASPI drivers. I have burned at slower speeds. I have burned with different media.

I am using Windows XP Professional SP2 and CDBXPP 3.0.113.

I am able to successfully burn both data and audio using Easy CD Creator.

Thx for providing this information rightaway. Did you try to "see" the Data which CDBXPP pretends to burn correctly with ISOBuster?

I am able to see the audio tracks on the CD with ISOBuster using either SPTI or ASPI settings. ISOBuster shows 'Open Session 1'. I was even able to successfully extract an audio track and play it.

Hm, it is only half a problem then. data is burned but windows does not recoginze. Maybe try different write methods (ISO level X, Track-atonce/disc-atonce)

Ok, here's some more accurate info (sorry for the confusion). I *can* burn a data CD, and the 'Displays recorder information...' button is available when burning data. So it seems that only audio burning is the problem. I've tried TAO, DAO, SAO for audio burning, all with the same result.

khypermedia.png

Well, then it is a problem with the current audio burning library. We don't have any influence of its development so we can't do anything more than waiting for a fix :(