Sign in to follow this  
Alva

Ver. 2.2.9 doesn't backup configuration

hi folks...i just installed the new version 2.2.9. after that i tried to backup the configuration, but CDXP doesn't create the .reg-file which is offered by the dialog.

Yes, i have admin-rights. And i use the place CDXP offers me...the folder "Backup" in its home-directory. I also tried to create an empty file by myself, so that CDXP has to overwrite it. CDXP then asks me to overwrite...and deletes the file without writing a new one.

Hmmm...that's not the same problem. I have no problem with the saving of configuration changes. My problem is the backup-function...this one doesn't work. CDXP should write a file called "options.reg" into his own backup-subfolder, but is does not.

Another thing i just figured out is that if i changed the background-colour, this change would be saved normally. But if i klick the "Backup all options"-Button, the background-colour is set to the default blue one at the next startup.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.