hp CDDVDW SH-216ALN is incompatible

Guest Guest

Hello,

i have an hp CDDVDW SH-216ALN ATA Device built in an HP Compaq 6200 Pro and CDBurner XP says no compatible Drives found.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hy,

we have the same drive (hp CDDVDW SH-216ALN) in our HP 8200 Elite. This drive is not compatible, it's a big problem for us because we have 1000 hp 8200 in our enterprise... Can you develop cd burner to accept this drive ?

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Dear Florian!

Thanks for this useful software! It really works well as I needed it. But one problem still remains. When I try to record a CD on hp CDDVDW SH-216ALN the name of disk doesn't change. I tried to solve this problem using SEB81's advice mentioned above, but I didn't understand what should I do. Can you help me please? I do really need to change disk's name.

StarBurn.log

I tried CD-RW, but my main purpose is to burn CD-R's. Verbatim, TDK... I don't remember exactly. Is the manufacturer important? Or may be CD-R will be burned fine?

No, I tried to burn files. Sorry, I didn't mention: when I try to burn my files with main program, the name of disc changes well. But when I try to burn files with the command line utility with -name:NAME option, it fails to change. I tried -name:"NAME" also.

Thanks, version 4.5.1.3933 works fine with command-line utility! Can you make a portable version of it or of 4.5.1.3936?

And one more question: why don't you give links to the newest version from the main page of your site?