Sign in to follow this  
raf

error 102

When i try to burn a TDK High capacity 800MB, the disc is ejected after few minutes, with an error 102

Please help me , (in french would be better).id="Comic Sans MS">id="Comic Sans MS">

Guest gcstrome

Using HP dvd+r 8x and a Generic DVD+- Drive, firmware says DVDRW 1008. I am getting this 102 eror about halfway through the burn and am not able to format RW discs either. Gets to 100% and then restarts the process from aroun 60% and proceeds to loop without end for as long as you will let it and locks up the system pretty good with nothing barely responding auntil a rebot, killing the CD burning process helps but things are unstable .

I have an Acer 4x4x32, which you'll notice is actually in CDBXP's compatibility list!!

Using a blank CD-RW (TDK 80min), after blanking (either using CDBXP on this PC, or with Nero on my other PC - which has a Plextor 16/10/40A), attempting to write to the disc comes up with a 102 error straight away. In Windows 98.

In Windows 2000, I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM (no I can't go back to 2000 on this PC - I only have one license other than my laptop's).

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.