TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222AB fully operational!!!

TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222AB was not only compatible in function DVD Data Disc

"Most of the time, if a drive is not detected properly, Depending on your chipset, it helps to install the Intel Matrix Storage Manager / Intel Rapid Storage or RAID drivers for the AMD chipsets."

After updating my motherboard Asus P8P67 with Intel Rapid Storage Techonolgy on Win7 64bit. DVD player is fully operational. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

maybe you can tell us how you did this? I have the same problem :wacko: , but I am not a 'real freak in updating the components' :ph34r: .

I Think this would be a great Idea.

I also have the TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222AB ATA Device under windows 7 64 bit.

Thanks for being so nice :yes: !

http://cdburnerxp.se/help/appendices/troubleshooting

Troubleshooting and errors

If you don't find the answer to your problem here, visit our forum and post your problem/question there.

General errors

No CD/DVD drive was detected on this system Make sure that you either have administrative rights, or you chose to “provide CD/DVD access to any user” when installing CDBurnerXP. If the option in setup did not help, you can also try using NeroBurnRights.

Most of the time, if a drive is not detected properly, depending on your chipset, it helps to install the Intel Matrix Storage Manager / Intel Rapid Storage or the RAID drivers for AMD chipsets. Have you done a test? I solved the only way! ;)

The drive is seen under windows (I can read from that CD-Drive)

.. only CDBurnXP has not the possibility to use it (for burnig)

and troubleshooting has no tipp for that case, if i understand that page in right order.

So thanks for your fast and good help.

But it was my :angry: mistake :ph34r:-- :oops: I am sorry to make you busy :wacko: -- but shit happenz !

I work with 'remote connection' on the pc and in that case the burning does not work :idea:.

If I work direct on the pc every think is working fine.

Sorry to all helpers for that !!! But windows 7 is new to me !!

We can close this theme - very fast please :-P