Sign in to follow this  
Sloba

Some problem with burning DVD's

Hi i am using you software becouse it show that for me work great, so i use it from now. But now i have some problem with DVD's, when i try to burn some long name file. I have burn fails about 6-7 time, becouse program didnt renaime this files ( so i must do manuel ).

Can you tell me how to set program to make it automaticly without problem in burning?

Another one is that i see after i update program, after burning and leave sesion open on DVD. He close DVD, i attached some picture to see.

I use this one:

22114617.jpg

Then i see this :

93626415.jpg

37522162.jpg

Is this mean that i cant in future continue session?

Thnx for future answer, and this is my first post here. :-?

It is not issue, just ask if it posible to continue when he close disk. Before when i burn some DVD's there no message that he close disk, just Writing lead-out.

First one question is about auto rename file, if he is not acceptable from program. I have 6-7 burn fail becouse he didnt rename that files, so i must do manuel.

It is not issue, just ask if it posible to continue when he close disk. Before when i burn some DVD's there no message that he close disk, just Writing lead-out.

Usually it would not say that it is closing the disc. Your settings seem correct though and continuing the disc should thus work.

First one question is about auto rename file, if he is not acceptable from program. I have 6-7 burn fail becouse he didnt rename that files, so i must do manuel.

Auto-renaming should also work, maybe you can give an example of not working file names?

Usually it would not say that it is closing the disc. Your settings seem correct though and continuing the disc should thus work.

Auto-renaming should also work, maybe you can give an example of not working file names?

Maybe with reinstall will work good.

The file name that faild 2 dvds for me is this name.

"[HOT] FExplorer 1.17 FINAL RELEASE with NO expiration date (01_05_2007) - DotSiS _ Nokia, Symbian, Java Mobile Phone Discussions"

I rename manuel in :

"FExplorer 1.17 FINAL RELEASE with NO expiration date"

And program reporting that i still have [HOT] in name, but i have manuel correct name.