Sign in to follow this  
khbaur330162

Add .m3u8 to compilation issue

I'm trying to load an m3u8 playlist that's located on my iRiver H320 to a compilation in order to burn an mp3 disc, but every time it asks me to load the files within the playlist (which I agree to) the CDBXP window just flashes and then does nothing. I can add just the m3u8 file, it has no problem with that, but adding the files associated with the playlist from a remote device like an mp3 player seems to do a number on the program.

Any and all help anyone can provide would be appreciated. Hope this can help others in the future, as well.

Hrm. Looks like if I load the playlist via foobar and then drag the list from there over to CDBXP it works. Sorry for any headaches I may have caused.

Edit: Didn't see you responded. Well, I guess there will be two work arounds now. Hey, just a thought, but I think it'd be sweet if the program could upload an m3u8 into a compilation, read the playlist order like foobar and ask if it could temporarily renumber/rename them all accordingly (just for the burned copy) so that a playlist's track order can actually translate onto a CD, yet all the original files remain untouched.