[X] 4.5 beta 3 32bit - The StarBurn burning engine...

When starting the program I always get the same error:

"The StarBurn burning engine could not be initalised. Some parts of CDBurnerXP may not work. Make sure that CDBurnerXP is properly installed."

After this error, CDBurnerXP menu opens. When I choose any option from the menu I get ever an error.

The error attached to this message (very much information about the error and computer configuration) correspond to the first CDBurnerXP menu option "Data disc".

CDBurnerXP-ErrorReport.txt

I have installed this beta version because I got this error also with earlier versions. The error may be due to a recent update of Windows and some other software. Before it worked properly.

Did you use the setup or portable version?

I used setup version.

I managed to find a "solution". By repeating the update process steps one by one I found the problem. The error occurs after uninstall an application not related to CDBurnerXP. In this situation I am unable to reinstall CDBurnerXP.

But If I uninstall CDBurnerXP first and then the other application ... I can then reinstall CDBurnerXP and it works properly.

I could not really find the problem ... but I found a solution.

If you are interested ... the problem during uninstall was caused by an accounting application: http://www.sdelsol.com/es/contasol.php

Thank you very much for your interest and your effort.