[X] Regression - CD-Audio tracks only 4 seconds long

The issue I'm talking about happened around November 2011, so if anything, it's a regression to an older version. I've burned data discs and saved ISOs successfully throughout 2012, though -- it's just the audio discs that are giving me trouble.

I tried the 4.5 beta, but received an error. I've attached a screenshot of the error as well as the StarBurn log.

Also, something odd to note. I downloaded the 64-bit version (cdbxp_setup_4.5.0.3306_x64.exe) and Task Manager reports it as running in 32-bit mode (see other screenshot).

StarBurn.log

post-54919-0-85814600-1345599176.png

post-54919-0-75793400-1345599226.gif

64 bit works for me btw. Either you are running CDBurnerXP from the wrong location or you didn't really install the x64 bit version. Please double check.

I apologize. I apparently had an older version lingering somehow. I double checked that everything was removed this time, and then reinstalled the 4.5 beta. This time, it reported 64-bit correctly, and the CD burned properly. Looks like the issue has been cleared up in that version.

Thanks for the help. Keep up the great work!