jpmackay

No disc even show the compatilitiy of DVD/CD Burner

I am not sure why your program did not recognize the CD or DVD disk on the bottom of the box when I clicked to get started burn the DVD? Also show the name of DVD/CD Burner below:

E: HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H55N

Now I decided to click Device Information and show the exclamation marks on the first six lines. I am not sure what is the problem with this program of yours?

(!) Vendor Information

(!) Model: DVD-RAM GSA-H55N

(!) Firmware Version 1.05

(!) Max write speed: 8468 KB/s

(!) Max read speed: 8468 KB/s

(!) Buffer size: 2 MB

The rest of information below the first six lines are okay with green check mark or red x.

Can you tell me what is the problem with this DVD/CD Burner? Look like to me the problem is the burner itself not your program?

Look forward to the answer of my question above.

Thank you,

John

The problem is that your program is telling me that I must have wirteable disc to burn on my DVD burner? My question is that why do I have to have writeable disc to make copies from the computer to DVD burner?

Please explain this to me as I am waiting for the answer.

Thank you again,

John