Sign in to follow this  
lucanasci

Burn speed problem...

Don't know if it is really a bug..when i am ready to burn a disk i have noticed that in the drop box where i can select the burn speed,there are some strange or duplicate speed.For example with a dvd+rw rated at 4x speed,the drop box gives two times 1x speed,2 times 2x speed,two times 3x speed and finally 4x speed.For example with a cd-rw verbatim rated at 32x it gives strange write speed.In Nero burn speed are normal (2,4x - 4x for dvd+rw and 16 x - 24x - 32x for cd-rw like it should be).I have a combo liteon driver SOHC-5232k and a SOHW-832s dvd burner on two separate channels.I use latest beta version 3.0.115.Help is appreciated!

Don't know if it is really a bug..when i am ready to burn a disk i have noticed that in the drop box where i can select the burn speed,there are some strange or duplicate speed.For example with a dvd+rw rated at 4x speed,the drop box gives two times 1x speed,2 times 2x speed,two times 3x speed and finally 4x speed.For example with a cd-rw verbatim rated at 32x it gives strange write speed.In Nero burn speed are normal (2,4x - 4x for dvd+rw and 16 x - 24x - 32x for cd-rw like it should be).I have a combo liteon driver SOHC-5232k and a SOHW-832s dvd burner on two separate channels.I use latest beta version 3.0.115.Help is appreciated!

Beta 115 works OK on my Nec 2510: no dvd speed duplication in drop box.

(but some reported speeds inside this drop box don't work, for example should a 2.4x DVD+RW be presented with 4x speed?)

I didn't look at the CD speeds...

Beta 115 works OK on my Nec 2510: no dvd speed duplication in drop box.

(but some reported speeds inside this drop box don't work, for example should a 2.4x DVD+RW be presented with 4x speed?)

I didn't look at the CD speeds...

I think that for a 32x cd-rw disk the speeds shown in the drop box sholud be 16x 24x and 32x.For a 4x dvd+rw disk the speed shown should be 2,4x and 4x.