Sign in to follow this  
Burn4Fun

Can't add/burn archived ISOs

I have a few ISOs witch can only be stored on DVD9s but i have archived and splitted them and now i'm trying to put them on a few DVD5s but i keep getting this error messege.

F.E.A.R.Platinum.7z.001 Files larger than 4GiB (4294967296 bytes) cannot be added without UDF file system. D:\GameForge\TO BE BURNED\F.E.A.R.Platinum.7z.001

I did the same thing like 3 years back with a 12GB ISO and was able to split it and burn in on 3xDVD5s and had no problem with it whatsoever.

Any suggestions on how to burn them?

Thanks in advance.

Did you try actually using the UDF file system?

No, since idk what that is. I also tried ImgBurn and it also said something about changing the disk or turn on the UDF Mode.

How can i turn it on in CDBurnerXP?

How can I contact you with a problem I'm having with the program? I'm a first time user and am trying to copy a film I made, which is on a std DVD, onto my desktop and then burn DVD's from it?

nealmil@q.com