Cannot burn audio cd on maxwell cd-r

Cannot burn audio cd on maxwell cd-r. Tried several cd's but didn't work. Always get the information that cd can't be burnt and no tracks could be added to the cd. Appreciate support and help.

Tried again and got error message: Internal SDK error

Unfortunately version 4.5 doesn't work either.

My drive: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT30N

I bought and tried other cds with same results :-(

Your report says "The E:\...\Bob Dylan - Beyond Here Lies Nothin'.mp3 audio file does not exist". That would indicate that you removed the file before starting the burning process or disconnected the external storage medium.

Your report says "The E:\...\Bob Dylan - Beyond Here Lies Nothin'.mp3 audio file does not exist". That would indicate that you removed the file before starting the burning process or disconnected the external storage medium.

Thanks for the fast answer, but sequence was. 1. started audio burning process 2. I added 16 songs to the burning list 3. an empty CD was indicated 4. started the burning process 5. 16 songs added to audio image 6. after or while burning first song burning process was interrupted, error message popped up and dvd drive opened.Even after closing dvd drive and restarting burning process the result was the same. The external storage drive (WD) was connected all the time.

Interesting: When I repeated this today there was no updated error.log. Other files werde updated, but not the error.log file ( still dated yesterday)

If the file I mentioned is part of your audio compilation, I'd assume there is something wrong with your storage. Try to copy the files to your internal HDD first and burn from there. If that works, we know what the issue is.

If the file I mentioned is part of your audio compilation, I'd assume there is something wrong with your storage. Try to copy the files to your internal HDD first and burn from there. If that works, we know what the issue is.

No, same result. I copied all files to internal memory , but it didn't work either. By the way I used another computer to burn other files to the same cd with the same results.

What does the error log say in this case?

There was no update of the error.log. If you like to get the recent file. How can I get it to you. The "report" bottom disappeared. i deleted the error.log and repeated the burning. The other files wered updated, but no error.log.

OK, so that is a completely different error than mentioned initially. Did you get this error with 4.5 beta? (If so, please verify by checking the about screen.)

OK, so that is a completely different error than mentioned initially. Did you get this error with 4.5 beta? (If so, please verify by checking the about screen.)

Yes, it is 4.5. 0.3441

This is what StarBurn says. Please try their suggestions for a solution.

The "illegal mode for this track" error happened!

The possible causses of this problem:

1) The CD Writer has problems writing on the CD-R/RW media. The CD-R itself is not clean or is of bad quality ( please resort to another brand mark of CD-R/RW );

2) The power supply of your computer is not providing enough power. If You are using an external device please check the power supply ( numerous graphics cards require a lot of power, the same goes for numerous CPUs and some harddisks);

3) The mains cable or the plug is defective. Please use another plug cable for test purposes;

4) The computer vibrates to such an extent that the laser can not stay in the track;

5) The device has become hot! Only operate in cool conditions;

6) The lens of the write laser is dirty;

There is the firmware update utility for the Hitachi device: http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/swu-download.pl?mdl=VPCEG3BFXW&upd_id=7427&os_group_id=6