Sign in to follow this  
moltres_rider

takes 20 minutes to add 18 tracks + 50 minutes to burn cd

I have been having an issue all day with CDBurnerXP taking 20 minutes just to add 18 tracks to the audio disc image + 50 minutes to burn the audio CD!!! I had three like that already!!! how do I fix this???

Sounds a bit much. Did you try 4.5 beta already? Also, please tell me what part exactly takes that long.

I ALREADY told you what takes long!!! the adding of the audio files to the image (each song progress bars) the preparing to write disc + burning is taking FOREVER!!!

Processing the audio tracks (converting from one format to another) is actually quite fast. If it takes very long, either your CPU or hard drive might be busy with other stuff (maybe antivirus app?).

I am having that issue again!!!! but this time with copying discs!!!! it take 30 minutes to to extract the Audio CD and the WHOLE time it says less than 1 minute remaining!!!! and it is ONLY 26% and 30 minutes has elapsed!!!

Now you are talking about something entirely different though, aren't you? Extracting from audio discs might take long if the disc is either damaged, or your antivirus app likes to interfere. Feel free to try other CD ripping apps to verify.

Now you are talking about something entirely different though, aren't you? Extracting from audio discs might take long if the disc is either damaged, or your antivirus app likes to interfere. Feel free to try other CD ripping apps to verify.

yes, the first time was with mp3 files... this time I am copying a CD... I think this need to go in 'bugs' because the issue started with the last auto-update!!! CD's not damaged, it was a library CD that goes through a $8000 disc buffing machine every month at the library...

The last auto update is certainly not to blame, as there haven't been any such changes. Feel free to verify by trying older versions. As I said, please also verify that your PC is not to blame by trying other CD ripping apps.