Why not have gap length be a variable instead of the narrow range available now. Reason for the request is my wife teaches aerobic, zumba etc... and depending on the level of the class she makes the gaps different. Senior classes need to catch their breath, Currently I have to create silent songs to insert so no complaints here just the numbering of the songs gets messed up. It seems like an easy program change that should be available in the upper tool bar instead of when you are ready to burn.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm a new user of CDBurnerXP, and the option of an up to 100 seconds gap between songs is more than enough for me.

However, when burning two or more concerts onto one disc, it would be nice to vary the gap length between the songs.

I would like to have no gap between the songs of one concert, but a long gap between the end of one concert and the next.

So far, I have only discovered the option to choose the same gap length for all the songs on the disc.

Perhaps the option I was looking for is there after all (please, someone tell me), but if not, it would be a great feature to have in the future.