aevarga

Please make White Smoke installation optional

I just downloaded version 4.4.2.3442, and was disappointed to find that I could not install it without installing the White Smoke toolbar and search engine. I cannot get past that screen without choosing at least minimal feature installation, so I am sticking with version 4.4.1.3099 for now.

With Adobe products I have the option to not install McAfee antivirus software, and with Java and CCleaner I have the option to not install Google Chrome.

Please make White Smoke optional so I don't have to install and immediately uninstall it; it's an extra couple of steps that I don't appreciate.

Thanks! I just retried the install program I had already downloaded, and the replacement offer did have options to accept or refuse; I didn't even have to re-download the installer. I really appreciate your quick response; thanks again.