Sign in to follow this  
run123

Cannot add tracks to complation

I am a new user of CDBurnerXP, but I have successfully burnt audio cd:s with the program before I ran into problems. When, for a particular compilation of songs, I choose Burn, tracks are added to the compilation without problems until 5 tracks remain on my list. When it gets to this point, I get an error message saying (something roughly translated to) "5 tracks could not be added to audio compilation". The program then starts the CD drive and proceeds to burn the other tracks (but I have halted the burning process before it finishes). What could be causing this problem?

Many thanks!

I am afraid there isn't any error log file in that directory (nor under the corresponding "All Users" dir). The message appears when CDBurnerXP is adding tracks to the audio image, after adding the first 12. It just says: "5 track(s) could not be added to audio image". No reason is specified. I am not trying to add more songs than what fits onto the CD (there is time left), so that is not the problem. I should perhaps add that I am applying replay gain created by foobar2000.

Hm, can you possibly send me one of the files that fail (I assume only specific files are affected)?

BTW, the current 4.5 beta might also be worth a try.

Well, it seems to happen regardless of the order of the tracks, so it is not always the same tracks causing the problem. The preparation of the files for burning is always stopped before the last 5 tracks have been added to the audio image. I will give the beta a try though.