ant

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

About ant

• Rank
  1. I tried to copy an audio CD (personal use) with CDBurnerXP v4.0.0.022. Extraction completes, but I get: "Media in drive N:\ is not blank. Insert a blank media and try again." This is a brand new Memorex 700 MB CD-R. I did notice my computer felt choppy. I am not sure why. I had no problem with Nero's CD copy. Both programs were going from M: (DVD-ROM drive) to N: (CD-R/RW burner drive). What's wrong? My computer specifications can be found here: http://alpha.zimage.com/~ant/antfarm/ab ... puters.txt (primary/Windows machine). Thank you in advance.
  2. ant

Not Responding!!

Flo: Does your program have debug logging? It could be useful for both of us. I also have problems too. See viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5351 ...
  3. Hi. I noticed I have multiple CDBurnerXP v4 entries in XP's Add/Remove Programs list. Shouldn't it just be one? Thank you in advance.
  4. I have an Dell Optiplex GX280 machine that has a TSSTcorp CDRW/DVD TSH492B drive. For some reason, CDBurnerXP v4.0.015 seems to have problems burning to an old Sony 650 MB CD-RW (4X) and a brand new Memorex 700 MB CD-R. Basically, I tried to burn about 283 MB of data files. The program burns for maybe 15 seconds and then hangs a bit, then says not enough disk space (nothing on the CD) OR burns and then hangs (have to use the eject hole with a paperclip since the program stopped working). Then, the CD is bad. I try erasing CD-RW (quick and full), and that seem to worked. I think I used v3 beta once and had no problem. I also tried using Windows Explorer's Burn CD to erase and burn data files. No problems even if it is slow. Any ideas? I can't seem to find any logs for this program to see why the burn failed. Thank you in advance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.